Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* James Edwards: I am pleased to announce that The Honorable Cause: A Free South has just been released and is now available for purchase! – The purpose of this book is to retake the narrative related to Southern nationalism and secession advocacy. For too long, our political and cultural enemies have been able to drive and define that conversation. This book will serve as a vital tool in taking the communications mantle back from those who seek our destruction and ruin.
* The Honorable Cause: A Free South is a collection of twelve essays written by pro-Southern and pro-secession activists.
* Mr. Edwards contributed the opening chapter “There’s No Place Like Home” of this compilation that features essays written by Rebecca Dillingham, Dr. Michael Hill, Neil Kumar, Padraig Martin, Anne Wilson Smith, and several other leading champions of a free and independent South.
* I hope you will purchase your copy today – Deo Vindice, James Edwards.
* Deo vindice – Latin for “With God as Our Defender/Protector”! – National Motto Of The Confederate States of America.
* The Enemy Within the Gates – The war with China is not “coming,” it’s already here – Bill Jasper, TheNewAmerican.com
* Robert Welch a successful manufacturer, scholar, and ant-communist activist, discovered the crime and its coverup and wrote The Life of John Birch in 1954. In 1958, he founded the John Birch Society, an educational, patriotic and anti-communist organization, naming it in honor of Captain Birch, whom he saw as a heroic martyr and the first casualty of the Cold War.
* “If you wait for missiles to be launched and bombs to fall, you’ve already lost. China launched the war years (nay, decades) ago. They call it “unrestricted warfare” and “war by other means.”
* This is political, social, psychological, and kinetic. They are using trade, investment, theft, espionage, infiltration, bribery, propaganda, intimidation, drugs, organized crime, social turmoil, cyber-attacks, social media, biological agents (as in viral pandemics), and much more as weapons of destabilization.