Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* James Edwards: “If they can purge faith and family from our hearts, then it’s only a matter of time before they can dominate and destroy us; and with their toughest opposition out of the way, they can dominate the world.”
* Economic Dependency: They are weakening us by hollowing out our industrial/manufacturing base and making us dependent on them for just about everything from computer chips, smart phones, and critical electronic components to clothing, tools, machinery, and medicines.
* According to the International atomic Energy Agency, China has 19 new nuclear plants under construction, more than double the next competitor, India, which is building eight new plants. Tied for third place are Russia and Turkey, both of which have four under construction. Meanwhile, the United States, which pioneered nuclear energy and was once the undisputed leader in the field, is finally building two new nuclear power plants.
* Scott Paul president of The Alliance of American Manufacturers, laid out a long list of horrifying statistics: “China now produces 54 percent of the world’s steel and 51 percent of float glass, as well as 75 percent of the world’s EV batteries, 80 percent of polysilicon utilized in solar panels, and 80 percent of some active pharmaceutical ingredients and components.”
* Joel Skousen’s Interview With Owen Shroyer (WAB Mar. 3)
* Skousen: “Russia and China are against our globalists, but not because they intend to give any semblance of freedom to the world, but because they want to establish their own system of New World Order,”