* Guest: Don Essary, AKA PepeDelux – OneSource Solutions TrustOneSource.com
* FLASHBACK: Hanoi Jane Fonda Calls For “Murder” of Christians/Pro-Lifers on The View Just WEEKS Before Nashville Christian School Shooting – Jordan Conradson.
* New Poll Shows Over 60 Percent of Americans Don’t Want Trump to Run in 2024.
* A recent survey conducted by NPR and Marist indicated that just 38% of individuals in the United States want Donald Trump to run for president again, while the majority of respondents, 61%, do not want the Republican to serve another term.
* According to the findings of the study, 76% of Republican voters, 34% of independent voters, and 11% of Democratic voters are in favor of Trump being re-elected to another term as President.
* 89% of Democrats, 64% of independents, and 21% of Republicans do not want Trump to win the next election.
* “America First Legal will obtain and expose records about Alvin Bragg’s unprecedented efforts to target a political opponent,” said Gene Hamilton, AFL vice president and general counsel, in a statement.
* Judge Says Pence Must Testify to Jan. 6 Grand Jury.
* Barbie Bassett, who is white, used the Snoop Dogg line “Fo shizzle, my nizzle,” using an n-word that is considered to be a demeaning epithet for black people.
* Bassett, who was the chief meteorologist for the station, no longer appears on the WLBT-TV roster.
* Where does fo shizzle my nizzle come from? – Real Meaning: Fo shizzle my nizzle is a slang way to say “for sure, my friend.” It was popularized as a catchphrase of the rapper Snoop Dogg and is meant as a playful way to express affirmation.
* Shame: Josh Hawley is calling for federal agencies to investigate the Nashville school shooting as a hate crime against Christians.
* Lawmakers Rebuke Biden for Bypassing Congress in Trade Deal With Japan.