Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* James Edwards: “If they can purge faith and family from our hearts, then it’s only a matter of time before they can dominate and destroy us; and with their toughest opposition out of the way, they can dominate the world.”
* Remember who you are! You are a beloved son or daughter of Heavenly parents who love you!
* Americans must demand that their election data be held entirely within their counties as the law requires!
* The RESTRICT Act is “the Patriot Act on Steroids.”
* This is the complete destruction of the First Amendment. This bill would give the government express power to control public speech.
* Should you ask ChatGPT for medical advice?
* ChatGPT Is Banned in Italy as Regulators Cite Privacy Concerns.
* Study finds that artificial intelligence could replace the equivalent of 300 million jobs – Yahoo.com
* A majority of Americans do not believe that a college education is worth the hefty cost – WSJ.
* More than $736 million of federal COVID-19 funds did not reach the K-12 schools and students it was meant for, with some states putting the money towards “slush funds” and “pet projects,” according to a March report by the National Opportunity Project.
* Bud Light partners with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney!
* Travis Tritt drops Anheuser-Busch from tour — and makes key observation about who now owns the company.
* According to Tritt, other country music artists are taking the same action as he is, but they aren’t announcing it publicly “for fear of being ridiculed and cancelled.” But Tritt declared, “I have no such fear.”
* Country music star Travis Tritt announced a boycott of all products by Anheuser-Busch – joining Kid Rock in protesting its beer giant Bud Light for teaming up with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.
* Study: ADHD in US women has almost doubled; nearly 20% increase in prescriptions for women in early 20s.
* Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Announces 2024 Presidential Bid.
* Joe Biden Classified Documents Bomb Dropped Live on Jesse Watters’ Show.
* US Steps Up Dollar General’s Workplace Safety Punishment OSHA puts ‘severe violator’ label on chain, which allows random inspections – Bob Cronin.
* The rival Dollar Tree has been hit with nearly as many violations and fines in roughly the same period.
* Family Dollar, which is owned by Dollar Tree, has racked up 54 violations and fines totaling $5 million.