Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Guest: Weston Martinez, Weston is the executive pastor at his church in San Antonio, TX as well as running for the office of Texas Land Commissioner – WestonForTexas.com
* Bud Light Boycott Continues: Liquor Store Refuses Order After Company Puts New Face on Cans.
* Do you think conservatives should boycott woke companies?
* Will Trump Get a Fair Trial?
* God gives us a Pillar of fire to follow, and its time for our generation to rise up and take back our Homes, our Churches, our Cities and our Nation – JOIN THE MOVEMENT & SAVE GENERATIONS – PillarNation.com
* Request a Pillar Nation Deployment!
* What was the Azusa Street Revival?
* The Azusa Street Revival was a Pentecostal gathering that occurred in Los Angeles, California, in April 1906 – Most of today’s Pentecostal denominations point to the Azusa Street Revival as the catalyst of the worldwide growth of the Charismatic movement, as they believe the Holy Spirit was once again poured out in a “new Pentecost.