Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Three GOP Reps. Introduce Gold Standard Bill to Stabilize the Dollar’s Value – ‘No longer would American families, businesses, and the economy as a whole be at the mercy of the Federal Reserve and reckless Washington spenders…’ – HeadlineUSA.com
* Reps. Alex Mooney, Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar, introduced H.R. 2435, the Gold Standard Restoration Act, to facilitate the repegging of the volatile Federal Reserve note to a fixed weight of gold bullion.
* Upon passage of H.R. 2435, the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve are given 24 months to publicly disclose all gold holdings and gold transactions, after which time the Federal Reserve note “dollar” would be formally repegged to a fixed weight of gold at its then-market price.
* H.R. 2435 points out: “The Federal Reserve note has lost more than 40% of its purchasing power since 2000, and 97% of its purchasing power since the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.”
* That’s why H.R. 2435 also requires the Fed and the Treasury to disclose “all records pertaining to redemptions and transfers of United States gold in the 10 years preceding the temporary suspension in August 15, 1971, of gold redeemability obligations.”
* Twitter last week decided to label NPR as “state-affiliated media” but swiftly received backlash online for the decision.
* “State-affiliated media is defined as outlets where the state exercises control over editorial content through financial resources, direct or indirect political pressures, and/or control over production and distribution,” Twitter’s rules and policies show.
* NPR has said less than 1% of its funding comes from federal sources.
* In an apparent to clarify its policies yet again, Twitter changed its label for NPR for the third time. It now reads, “Government-Funded Media.”
* JPMORGAN Dimon says storm clouds ahead for economy.
* Trifecta of inflation, recession, and banking insolvency leading to a ‘doom loop’ – NaturalNews.com
* Walmart converting 65% of its stores to “automation” – human employees will be let go – Ethan Huff.
* IRS Rolls Out Plan to Revise Tax Collection – Alan Rappeport, The 10-year strategy document outlines a focus on improving customer service and cracking down on tax evasion by corporations and the wealthy.
* Tech Leaders including Elon Musk Urge a Pause in A.I., Citing ‘Profound Risks to Society’.