Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* LRT Welcomes New Affiliate, KALM, down with thought-provoking news and talk”! – Part of The Yosemite Breeze Radio Network broadcasting from Mariposa, California in the shadow of Yosemite National Park – YosemiteBreeze.com
* Guest: Richard Barnett, 62, also known as “Bigo,” was charged with 8 federal crimes!
* Richard is scheduled to be sentenced on May 24, 2023.
* On January 8, 2021, Barnett was arrested. He was indicted on January 29 of 4 misdemeanour and 4 felony charges: Disorderly conduct, Obstruction of an official proceeding, Aiding and abetting, Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon, Parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol building, and Theft of government property.
* On February 4, 2021, Richard pleaded not guilty to all charges.
* Richard Barnett, from Gravette, Arkansas, was found guilty on all counts after the jury deliberated for about two hours – Not even time to Fairly Evaluate The Evidence!
* Barnett recounted taking the envelope – “I didn’t steal it,” – I put a quarter on her desk.
* Federal and local law enforcement had at least 40 confidential informants or CIs (also known by federal agencies as Confidential Human Sources – CHSs), embedded with protestors and rioters at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
* The government admitted that eight FBI confidential human sources were embedded among the Proud Boys on Jan. 6.