* The three Pillars of Christian Virtue: Humility, Self-discipline, Social Courage!
* The road we are headed down will end in the destruction of Families and Christian churches.
* WHAT’S BEHIND THE FIRING OF TUCKER CARLSON? – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* Tucker may have been given the boot at Fox News over his emphasis on the importance of prayer and his suggestion that America is not presently afflicted by bad politics, but rather by the forces of evil.
* America needs the 10 Commandments, again – Joseph Farah announces new campaign to publicly post God’s laws across America – Joseph Farah, WND.com
* We plan – with the help of like-minded and like-spirited partners – to erect Ten Commandments billboards, hopefully a great many of them, around the country.
* America has turned from God and has forgotten right from wrong. But it’s even worse – the Lord is showing us that in no uncertain terms. The same nation that was founded on the Ten Commandments is now experiencing some of its worst divine judgments ever, as a result of falling away so profoundly. Anyone can see it. It’s all around us.
* This will be a hard campaign for us to wage alone. We ourselves are among the “canceled.” We’ve been mocked, lied about, suppressed, demonetized and blacklisted by Big Tech and threatened with extinction because we try to follow God’s ways as a Christian news source. Nevertheless, we are stepping out in faith in the One True God to ask for help in making His commandments – not His suggestions – more widely known and thought about. It is, after all, the glue that holds Western civilization together.
* Farah: The goal is two-fold. I want to prick the consciences of believers and non-believers alike, and I want Americans to be confronted with the basis of all our laws, as handed down by God at Mount Sinai, in hopes they will repent of their sins and turn back to their Creator.
* America has never needed a campaign like this as badly as it does right now.
* The Ten Commandments have been banished from our public schools. They’ve been banished from our courtrooms and law schools. They’ve even been banished from some of our churches and synagogues. And look what has become of America in their absence.
* It’s time to roll them out again – on highways and byways, in big cities and small towns, so that no one is without excuse as to the moral code God has given us with which to govern ourselves, and to bring our nation to repentance and, hopefully, to genuine revival and renewal.