* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Why the Debt Ceiling Continues to Matter – TheNewAmerican.com
* Kevin McCarthy: Should I put you down for Option 1 or Option 2? – as long as I am Speaker of the House, there will be NO amnesty for illegal Invaders.
* ‘It turned out to be the kill shot’: Bongino makes bold prediction – ‘Command performance’ said to ensure one name will win 2024 election – Peter LaBarbera, WND.com
* “Last night CNN thought was going to be the kill shot for Donald Trump. It turned out to be the kill shot for CNN.”
* CNN just boosted Trump, Huuugely – Ben Shapiro.
* This NFL kicker says his wedding ring matters more than his 2 Super Bowl rings – Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker spoke about marriage, loneliness and the true measure of success during his commencement speech for Georgia Tech – Kelsey Dallas, DeseretNews.com
* Harrison Butker told this year’s graduates from Georgia Tech, that the most significant thing he’s done in recent years is get married and have kids.
* Butker, who played for Georgia Tech in college, presented marriage and parenting as antidotes to today’s loneliness crisis.
* Harrison urged graduates to focus on finding a life partner rather than achieving financial success.
* “My confidence as a husband and father, and yes, even as a football player is rooted in my marriage with my wife, as we leave our mark on future generations by the children we bring into the world. How much greater of a legacy can anyone leave than that?” he said.