Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Shame: Ron Desantis Panders To Anti-semitism – WorldAffairsBrief.com
* The Disturbing Truth About the Home You Think You Own – Nick Giambruno.
* The great Austrian economist Ludwig von Mises puts it best: “If history could teach us anything, it would be that private property is inextricably linked with civilization.”
* On Milton Friedman’s 90th birthday, the former chairman of the Federal Reserve Board admitted that the Fed caused the Great Depression by contracting the money supply 33% between 1929 and 1933.
* Looming Debt Ceiling Battle!
* Your Fast-Food Order May Be Taken by A.I. Soon – A Trial program at Wendy’s is being rolled out next month.