Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* The mission of Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a constitutional foreign policy, by means of education, issue advocacy, and grassroots mobilization.
* Involuntary Servitude in Russia, Ukraine, and the US – Jacob G. Hornberger.
* NATO’s Great New Idea: ‘Let’s Start A War With China!’ – Ron Paul.
* Please call all members of Congress and politely demand an end to US support of NATO!
* Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks Truth On Tom Woods Podcast Episode 2088 – The Continued Rise of the Antiwar Right.
* We love truth tellers. We need more of them. We need all of our listeners to be truth tellers.
* Are we helping by throwing money and munitions at the problem? – The states did NOT give the general government authority to go in search of monsters to destroy.
* Where should our concern be centered? – With our own families, neighborhoods, and communities.
* REAL ID: 15 Years On and Still Not in Full Effect – Mike Maharrey, TenthAmendmentCenter.com
* The implementation of REAL ID has been delayed again, this time for two more years, or to May of 2025.
* Maharrey observes, “The federal government’s struggle to implement REAL ID for what will be at least 17 years reveals a dirty little secret – the feds can’t do much of anything when states refuse to cooperate. This was the blueprint James Madison gave in Federalist #46 to resist “unwarrantable” or even unpopular federal acts. He said that a “refusal to cooperate with officers of the union” would create impediments and obstructions that would stymie federal actions.”
* We need more of this! – We challenge our listeners to call their state representatives and senators, and politely demand they prohibit the use of REAL ID in their states. – “Ultimately, it takes public action to stop government overreach. We can’t just turn our heads and hope elected officials will do their job. That only happens when we keep the pressure on.”