Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* FBI Special Agent Garret O’Boyle said his family became homeless after he reported “illegal activity” in the agency, according to a report from the House Judiciary Committee and Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
* Hearing documents FBI’s agenda to ‘target’ American citizens – Testimony confirms parents, conservatives, Catholics in feds’ bull’s-eye – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, chaired the hearing, and cited the Durham report, which revealed that the FBI with “no probable cause, no predicate, no evidence whatsoever,” opened its war against President Trump, using a “dossier” “they knew was false.”
* It actually was a Hillary Clinton-funded opposition research document that the FBI used as “evidence” to spy on the Trump campaign and create the now-debunked Russia collusion conspiracy theory – Can You Say Election Fraud!?
* Jim Jordan: FBI Took a Dossier They Knew Was False From Clinton Campaign to Spy on American Citizens.
* It’s even worse now, Jordan confirmed, as the FBI is targeting American citizens if they happen to be parents at a school board meeting, or Catholics attending mass. Jordan’s warning to Americans was echoed by FBI Special Agent Garret O’Boyle during the hearing.
* FBI Special Agent Garret O’Boyle: “The FBI will crush you. This government will crush you and your family if you try to expose the truth about things they are doing that are wrong.”
* Shame! – O’Boyle would not encourage other agents to come forward with allegations of wrongdoing, saying that their lives would be destroyed if they do so. “I would tell them first to pray about it, long and hard,” FBI agent Garret O’Boyle said in response to a question about how he would advise a fellow agent who might want to disclose wrongdoing. “And I would tell them I could take it to Congress for them, or I could put them in touch with Congress. But I would advise them not to do it.
* FBI Suddenly Dropped Four Investigations Into Hillary and Bill Clinton Ahead of 2016 Election! – Durham Report.
* Bank of America Gave FBI Access to Jan. 6 Bank Records Without Customers’ Knowledge: Whistleblowers!
* Larry Pratt: The Power Of $0!
* Drudge: Sean Hannity will replace Tucker Carlson!