Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Daniel Stuebs Executive Director American Police Officers Alliance, Unite, Engage, Defend – AmericanPoliceOfficersAlliance.com
* Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson dismissed Kari Lake’s lawsuit against the stolen 2022 Midterm Election late Monday night, following a three day trial exposing election misconduct and fraudulent mail-in ballot signature verification – Shows AT LEAST 274,000 Ballots Were Verified in Less Than 3 Seconds.
* Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen told the Court, “11 of the signature verification workers approved 170k signatures at a rate of less than 0 and 2.99 seconds with a 99.97% approval rating.” Later, in closing argument, Olsen revealed that “there were approximately 274,000 ballot signatures compared and verified in less than three seconds.”
* The Gateway Pundit reported on days one, two, and three of the bombshell trial exposing corruption in Maricopa County’s early voting system.
* Lake is expected to appeal this ruling again all the way to the Arizona Supreme Court.
* Tennessee to Abolish Police Oversight Boards in Major Cities.
* The ATF has no constitutional authority to even exist much less authority to define what is legal and what isn’t regarding firearms – They have no authority to sidestep due process or to have the FBI do warrantless surveillance, etc.
* Sheriff Bob Songer says It’s the intention, to completely disarm us!
* ‘They shot people in the face’: Watch moment when cops start firing at Jan. 6 protesters.
* FBI improperly surveilled Americans 278,000 times in 2021 — targeting political donors and protesters, court filings reveal – Candace Hathaway, TheBlaze.com
* Democratic Colorado Gov. Jared Polis signed four new gun control bills – Strengthen Red Flag Laws, adding measures to restrict gun purchases and imposing new legal liabilities on the gun industry.
* A bill to raise the minimum age to purchase a firearm to 21 years old and another bill that will make firearms purchasers wait an additional three days after clearing a background check.
* A third bill expands the list of people who can petition a court to impose an extreme risk protective order (ERPO) that allows law enforcement officers to temporarily seize a person’s firearms if the court determines that person poses a risk of harm to themselves or others.
* Judge Stephen P. McGlynn in the US District Court for the Southern District of Illinois has temporarily blocked the state from enforcing its ban on so-called assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.