Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* Guest: Mark Finchem, Arizona State Representative, Running for Arizona Secretary of State – Election Fairness Institute, GoEFI.org
* Mark Finchem is running for Arizona Secretary of State to restore honor, integrity, and security to the position. Mark understands that it’s not up to the Secretary of State to make the law, but to enforce the law that’s already laid down, which includes maintaining an election procedures manual that wholly reflects the laws passed by the Arizona legislature.
* At Least 70,000 mail-in ballots were not properly verified in accordance with Arizona law, and therefore the election must be set aside. The bogus election was called by roughly 17,000 votes!
* Riverton, Utah Mayor Trent Staggs is seeking to unseat Sen. Mitt Romney in 2024.
* Arkansas Recognizes Gold and Silver as Legal Tender.
* Lakeridge, OR High School students have apparently been removing tampon dispensers from the walls of boys’ bathrooms and depositing them in the toilet – DailyCaller.com