Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* Operation Destroy Agency – Well Under Way!
* Ammon Bundy: What Are We To Do?
* CSPOA Article: There Is No Liberty with Innocents in Prison!
* Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes is sentenced to 18 years in prison and 3 years of supervised release for Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy – federal judge said Rhodes presents “an ongoing threat” to American democracy.
* Fact: Rhodes did not enter the Capitol building.
* US District Court Judge Amit Mehta, applied enhanced terrorism penalties to Rhodes.
* The House Ethics Committee cleared Rep. Eric Swalwell of wrongdoing in his ties to Chinese spy Christine Fang, – The Committee will take “no further action” against Swalwell.
* America Has Become So Divided That Foreign Threats No Longer Unite the Nation – Epoch TV.