* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* The mission of Campaign for Liberty is to promote and defend the great American principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a constitutional foreign policy, by means of education, issue advocacy, and grassroots mobilization.
* Republicans Fiscally Irresponsible Act – Ron Paul.
* Inflation is the worst of all taxes, of course, “because it is both hidden and regressive.”
* “our annual military budget alone is more than the combined budgets of the next ten biggest spending countries.”
* This bill results in more government spending, more debt, and bigger deficits. It will erode the value of the US dollar, and make it more likely that the US dollar will lose its world reserve currency status sooner rather than later.”
* Campaign Management School in Sandy on June 24.
* Promoting liberty and curtailing tyranny is difficult if we don’t have the “right” people in office. And most of our”good” candidates don’t know how to run a campaign effectively. We need training!
* Lowell: I am hosting the CMS on June 24 (the last Saturday in June) in Sandy, and would love to have you good, liberty-minded folks in this school. Kirk Shelley from Oklahoma will be our instructor.
Here is the link for more information about the school, and to register for the school.
* Minnesota Insanity Is the Model of the ‘America’ Coming to Your State Soon – Gary Barnett, LewRockwell.com
* “This is the America most [of us] have allowed to be created and exist, and the policies that will be not only in Minnesota, but in every state and community in the near future, should the people continue to voluntarily accept the State as a ‘god’ and authority.
* Not only should we support good, wise, and honest candidates, but we must also get a firm grip on the election process–cast paper ballots in our precincts on Election Day, and count them by hand while observed by poll watchers who can then vouch for the veracity of the election in that precinct!
* Army Excuse for Renaming Fort Bragg Full of False History – Joe Wolverton, TheNewAmerican.com
* Apparently, the Army [Biden administration] renamed Fort Bragg to Fort Liberty.
* Once a standing army is established in any country, the people lose their liberty.