* Special Counsel John Durham Testifies to Congress.
* A federal judge in Arkansas struck down the state’s law forbidding medical treatments for children and teenagers seeking gender transitions.
* Doctors’ group claims chemicals, body mutilations are ‘medically necessary’ – AMA jumps in fight on the side of transgender ideologies – WND.com
* The House Oversight Committee Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic holds a hearing titled “Churches vs. Casinos: The Constitution is not Suspended in Times of Crisis”
* The New York State Legislature gave final approval to legislation that provides legal protection for NY doctors to prescribe and send abortion pills to patients in states that have outlawed abortion – Other patients receive Death Pills in the mail from overseas.
* More than half of abortions in the United States are now carried out with murder medication, using two gov. approved drugs.
* Lila Rose, the founder of Live Action and a prominent leader in the pro-life movement, told Fox News that Trump’s recent comments on abortion are “disqualifying.
* Navy picked up sounds of submersible implosion Sunday, report says – Detected ‘anomaly consistent’ with loss of craft.
* A top-secret U.S. Navy system picked up sounds of the lost Titan submersible’s implosion moments after it lost communications, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing defense officials familiar with the search.
* CHINA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN CUBA – China is in talks with Havana to set up a joint military training center on the island just 100 miles from the U.S. coast, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing current and former U.S. officials familiar with the plan.