* The Colorado web designer whose First Amendment claims prevailed in a recent Supreme Court case is facing death threats – Daily Signal.
* Fantastic News: Texas Leaves, rejects ERIC!
* NYC will start issuing flyers at the southern border warning that the sanctuary city does not have room to house or support any more migrants,` Mayor Eric Adams said.
* The number of LGBT students at Ivy League schools has reportedly skyrocketed: 35% of Princeton students now identify as LGBT, along with 29% at Yale, 28.9% at Harvard, 21.4% at Cornell and 15% at the University of Pennsylvania, according to data compiled by the respective colleges published by the New York Post.
* Roughly 7% of Americans identify as part of the LGBT community, a Gallup poll found.
* Brown University revealed 38% of their student body identifies as LGBT, – NY Post.
* Can They Just Flip A Switch?
* J6 Political Prisoner and Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes Explains How His Sentence is the “Precursor to How They Will Get President Trump”!
* Oath Keepers founder and political prisoner Stewart Rhodes was sentenced in May, in Washington, DC after he was found guilty of “insurrection” by a DC kangaroo court.
* The prosecution was a sham!
* To help get Stewart to the Supreme Court and with commissary and legal materials etc… GiveSendGo.com/GAF5B
* Where is the black-robed regiment when we need it?