* LRT is funded by donations. Please Support Us TODAY!
* Larry Elder visited Fox News to discuss a new study that claims “structural racism” contributes to black-on-black crime.
* Elder dismissed the central claim of the study — that anti-black racism is the cause of urban violence — and instead argued that fatherlessness within black families is to blame.
* Elder also said that white people should not be made responsible for black-on-black crime.
* The sad truth is half of the homicide victims in America are black, almost all killed by other blacks,” Elder told host Laura Ingraham.
* “According to the CDC, a young black man age 10 to 43, I’m not making this up, is 13 times more likely to be murdered than a young white man – They’re being killed by other blacks.
* What the devil’s going on is the 10,000 pound elephant in the room, which is the epidemic of fatherlessness. 70% of black kids enter the world today without a father in the home married to the mother,” Elder said.
* Sam Brings Back Our Dear Friend Jim Babka!
* We discuss and Promote the One Subject At A Time Act!
* The One Subject at a Time Act will prohibit Congress from clustering unrelated proposals into a single bill. Congressional leaders will no longer be able to pass unpopular proposals by combining them with sure-to-pass measures.
* We Love The Zero Aggression Project!
* Jim Promotes Two New Short Films!
* Jim Highlights his New podcast Called, Gracearchy!