* The Southern Poverty Law Center Makes Millions Trafficking Hate – The Center has gotten rich in part thanks to its “hate map,” which smears many good people – JOHN STOSSEL.
* Harvard-Harris Poll!
* Robert Kennedy Jr. Would Be Winning 2024 if it Was Popularity Contest – Nick Reynolds.
* Trump dominates GOP field, beating Biden in general election – poll.
* Nearly 200 million people in the United States are under either a heat advisory or flood warning of some kind, as high temperatures and severe storms are to continue blazing and battering the nation.
* For years, older adults took a baby aspirin a day to help ward off a first-time heart attack or stroke – Now yet another study is showing the risks are not worth it for most – UPI.com
* Jason Aldean Responds To Critics Trying To Cancel Him – This Is How It’s Done!
* Jason Aldean’s “Try That in a Small Town” hit No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, just days after the mainstream tried to cancel him and his music forever – “Last Night” by Morgan Wallen was No. 1!
* Congratulations America! We The People have spoken, and we prefer Jason Aldean to the progressive sociopaths trying to burn this great nation to the ground.