* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Report: Political Leadership School on July 29 – We reviewed the real nature of politics, the four principles of political leadership, the biggest lie in politics, and how to influence your legislators to do what you want them to do – If you want to change the political landscape in your community, or school district, or HOA, or county, or state, then you need to attend this excellent school next year.
* Biden is Calling Up Military Reserves…Are Your Kids Next? – Ron Paul.
* The current media are NOT providing full coverage of the war in Ukraine. They’re not giving us the full story – They are giving us Pentagon and neocon talking points.
* Douglas Macgregor, Col. (ret.) is a senior fellow with The American Conservative, the former advisor to the Secretary of Defense in the Trump administration, a decorated combat veteran, and the author of five books – Truth on the War can be found from: Col. Doug Macgregor – TheAmericanConservative.com
* “We are on a very slippery slope, with Biden’s neocons continuing to escalate in the face of massive Ukrainian losses and an apparent shortage of US troops. Make no mistake, if the US/NATO proxy war with Russia is not halted the next step will be to look at the US Selective Service. That means they are coming for your kids. How long before America wakes up and says “NO”?”
* The Empire Knows It’s Pouring Ukrainian Blood Into An Unwinnable Proxy War – Caitlin Johnstone.
“The US does not want peace in Ukraine, it wants to overextend Russia, shore up military and energy dominance over Europe, expand its war machine and enrich the military-industrial complex. That’s why it knowingly provoked this war. It’s posing as Ukraine’s savior while being clearly invested in Ukraine’s destruction.”
* Sharing this information about how things are really going in Ukraine is worthwhile because it underscores the importance of a non-interventionist foreign policy, something Ron Paul (and the Campaign for Liberty) have advocated for many years.
* Intervene Only When It’s In ‘Our National Interest’? – Jacob G. Hornberger.
* “We need a strong president, someone who is strong enough to resist the temptation to meddle in the affairs of other sovereign states.”
* “The restoration of non-interventionism and a limited-government republic are among the principal keys to getting our nation back on the right track — toward liberty, peace, prosperity, and harmony with the people of the world.”