* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold – $1921.90 Silver – $23.00.
* Investigations into the “Biden Crime Family” continue to produce new bombshells every week. A majority of Americans across the political spectrum now believe that Biden should be removed from office – one way or another – if he engaged in political bribery.
* Jack Smith Admits to Making False Claim to Court in Trump Case.
* Fitch Ratings, downgraded the US Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating from “AAA” to “AA+,” – Citing “expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years.
* Fitch predicted the federal government’s deficit to GDP to rise in 2023 to 6.3%, up from 3.7% in 2022, indicating weaker federal revenue, a higher interest burden and new spending.
* Markets Slide, Bracing for Inflation Report.
* A deepening slowdown in the world’s second-biggest economy has now raised fears of deflation, which could be crippling for heavily indebted China.
* The United States has spent much of the past 18 months struggling to control inflation. China is experiencing the opposite problem: People and businesses are not spending, pushing the economy to the verge of a pernicious condition called deflation – Consumer prices in China, after barely rising for the previous several months, fell in July for the first time in more than two years, the country’s National Bureau of Statistics announced.
* Have We Weaponized US Trade Law?
* Millennials are hoarding more gold than boomers and Gen X-ers – Millennials are beating baby boomers and Gen X-ers when it comes to investing in gold on Paper.
* Americans have broken a new record: together, we have surpassed $1 trillion in credit card debt.