* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* The Grace Of All Mighty God Along With Our Greater Numbers Will Guarantee Our Success, If We Simply Keep The Commandments!
* The Key To All We Hold Dear Is God, Family and Country!
* Guest: Dave Rentschler, CSPOA Regional Director – CSPOA.org
* TN Gov. Bill Lee called a special session to advance ‘Red Flag Laws’ under the guize of addressing public safety.
* Since ‘Red Flag Laws’ are Unconstitutional His own party is set to thwart his efforts and shut him down, the measure appears, once again, destined for failure!
* We Pray The People Will Successfully Protect Our Rights And This Event Remains Peaceful!
* Ford CEO Jim Farley admitted he underwent a “reality check” when he tried to make a cross-country road trip in the Ford electric F-150.
* “Charging has been pretty challenging,” Mr. Farley said in a video on X, formerly known as Twitter. “It was a really good reality check of the challenges of what our customers go through and the importance of fast charging and what we’re going to have to do to improve the charging experience.”
* In California, Mr. Farley said he encountered slow charging times. When using a low-speed charger, it took about 40 minutes for it to charge the electric F-150’s battery to 40 percent.