* Guest: Tad R. Callister, A Not For Profit, Non Partisan Organization – “Why I Love America” was created as a platform. The committee is chaired by Tad Callister – WhyILoveAmerica.com
* The Utah Legislative session in early 2023, passed a bipartisan bill 25-0 in the Senate, 72-2 in the House of Representatives, designating the month of September as Founders’ and Constitution Month.
* A group of concerned citizens were gathered to help rekindle a spirit of patriotism and appreciation for God’s hand in the origin and destiny of our nation. They were charged with encouraging Utah citizens to share their love for America.
* Why I Love America hosts an interfaith evening on the Constitution. Sunday, September 17, 7 – 9pm.
* Location: Christian Life Center 2352 East Highway 193 Layton, UT.
* If Donald Trump is the party’s nominee for president as well as a convicted criminal, will they still support him?
* US COVID-19 cases are up, mask mandates return in some places.
* Ron Paul: Lockdown 2.0 Coming Soon?
* T-Mobile to shed just under 7% of its total workforce.