* Guest: Peymon Mottahedeh, President & Founder of Freedom Law School – FreedomLawSchool.org
* “By learning to withhold voluntary funding from out-of-control federal agencies engaging in criminal activities, you can contribute to restoring freedom and prosperity for yourself, your family, and America.”
* Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) lawyer Thomas Jurgens was arrested in Atlanta and charged with domestic terrorism.
* 61 indicted in Georgia on racketeering charges, Yes Thomas Jurgens, Southern Poverty Law Center staff attorney is among them!
* Republicans in Wisconsin’s state Senate appear poised to fire the Election Commission’s administrator Meagan Wolfe, this week, according to a report from the Washington Examiner.
* An Incredible Letter to Sheriff Mack from NC Congressman Chuck Edwards.
* Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico announced a 30-day ban on carrying firearms in public areas or state property in Albuquerque and its county, a move that she said was a necessary response to gun violence in the region but critics denounced as unconstitutional.
* New Mexico gun owners peacefully rallied in Albuquerque in open defiance of the order – Police did not intervene or enforce the order.
* Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won’t enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he’s uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights.
* Republicans, called for Ms. Lujan Grisham to be impeached, saying that she violated her oath to New Mexico and the nation.
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LovingLiberty.net