* Guest: Martha Zoller, Georgia Radio talk host, Talkers Magazine’s Woman of the Year, insider on all things GOP in the Peach State – MarthaZoller.com
* Martha Zoller is a well known political analyst with specialty in Georgia Politics. She has a Masters in American Politics and researches women’s electoral success. She talks to the movers and shakers around the corner and around the world.
* Kennedy alleged Google and YouTube violated his free speech rights by censoring his content, according to a complaint filed on August 2. The presidential candidate asserted that YouTube suppressed him based on government decisions.
* A federal judge denied Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. s request for a temporary restraining order to stop YouTube and its parent company Google from censoring him.
* Tucker Carlson: Explosive Interview with RFK Jr.
* Did Robert Kennedy Jr. get close to being assassinated?
* Federal Court Sides With Doctors on Ivermectin Lawsuit Charging FDA Overreach – National Vaccine Information Center, NVIC.org
* “The notion that the January 6 protests were an attempt to overthrow the US government is laughable to the extreme.” – There was no attempt to overthrow the US government! Ironically, the only person who was shot and killed on January 6 was an unarmed protester name Ashli Babbitt, who was shot dead by a Capitol policeman who panicked during the protest. And “got away scot-free.
* The Grace Of All Mighty God Along With Our Greater Numbers Will Guarantee Our Success, If We Simply Keep The Commandments!