* Sam and James Answer Live On The Radio Continues!
* We Have Questions for the SPLC!
- Do you have a comment on why 20 state Attorneys General co-signed a letter claiming that the SPLC has been “utterly discredited as a reliable source” that was sent to Merrick Garland?
- Do you believe that your staff attorney who was arrested and charged with domestic terrorism will be convicted?
- Do you dispute having inspired Floyd Lee Corkins II, the man who shot a security guard at the headquarters of the Family Research Council?
- Why did CNN report that SPLC employees claimed that your organization suffers from a “systemic culture of racism and sexism within its workplace.”
- In light of these recent and past developments, do you believe that the SPLC is qualified to pass judgment on anyone? Do you disagree with the assertion that you are discredited liars?
- Do you think that your years of (Long Association) With and subsequent Firing of Founder Morris Dees Contributed To The Fact That The SPLC Has Become An “utterly discredited reliable source”?
- Are You Aware That The FBI Now Says No, We Can’t Use SPLC Because They Are Discredited; They Have No Reliable Source Of Information?
* Years of turmoil and complaints led the Southern Poverty Law Center to fire its founder Morris Dees – Neena Satija, Washington Post.
* We have never had an associate be charged with domestic terrorism nor have any of our organizations been denounced by nearly half of the state AGs in the union.