* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Guest: Dave Rentschler, CSPOA TN and Regional Director.
* TN Governor calls for Unconstitutional Tennessee law to keep guns from ‘dangerous people.
* Good News, Tennessee GOP Senate Shuts Down Gov. Bill Lee, Ends Special Session Without Taking Action on Gun Control!
* 85% of youth who are currently in prison grew up in a fatherless home – Texas Department of Corrections.
* 90% of the youth in the United States who decide to run away from home, or become homeless for any reason, originally come from a fatherless home – US Department of Justice.
* The era of ultralow interest rates are over, Federal Reserve officials forecast higher interest rates through 2026, They do expect borrowing costs to stay elevated for years to come.
* Goodbye Bathtub and Living Room. America’s Homes Are Shrinking – Faced with high mortgage rates, cost-constrained Americans are embracing smaller homes – WSJ.
* The Small Homes of Our Childhood Often Hold Oversized Happy Memories – Paul Batura.
* According to the most recent statistics, the average new house these days in 2,420 square feet.
* The average American home in 1950 was just 983 square feet. That grew to 1,200 in 1960, 1,500 in 1970, 1,740 in 1980, 2,080 in 1990, 2,266 in 2000, and 2,392 in 2010.
* The great irony of the trend has been that as houses have gotten bigger, families have grown smaller. In 1960, which represented the height of the baby boom, the average family had between three and four children. In recent days, that’s dropped to less than two.
* The cost of raising a kid up until college in the US has reached nearly $240,000, that amount includes just the basics, according to CBS News.