* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Hand Count Road Show this week in Utah County and Salt Lake County – HandCountRoadShow.org
* Unlawful, unconstitutional spying on you must stop – Ron Paul.
* Section 702 of FISA, which [supposedly] allows the massive collection of innocent Americans’ emails, texts, phone calls, and online chats to continue, is set to expire at the end of this year.
* “Section 702 has been abused to illegally spy on law-abiding Americans without a warrant and even use that unconstitutionally collected data in criminal proceedings against them.”
* Section 702 must not be renewed! It is flat out unconstitutional. You and I both know that a search warrant must be based on probable cause. What are they collecting? They are capturing your emails, phone records, text messages, Internet searches, instant messages, online purchases, and social media posts.
* What’s So Great About Democracy? – Jacob G. Hornberger.
* Half of SIDS Cases Happened Within 48 Hours Post Vaccin – Steve Kirsch, LewRockwell.com
* “childhood vaccines are the leading cause of SIDS deaths.” There is no other explanation.
* “The childhood vaccines are causing most of the SIDS deaths – It will take decades for the medical community to acknowledge this.” “But the evidence is now in plain sight. The statistics don’t lie.”