* SEC Sues Elon Musk to force him to testify / Compel Testimony on Twitter Shares – The agency said he was subpoenaed to testify last month about his purchases of Twitter’s stock last year, but he failed to appear.
* The SEC staff is continuing its fact-finding investigation and, to date, has not concluded that any individual or entity has violated the federal securities laws.
* Democratic lawmakers, led by California Rep. Adam Schiff, sent a letter to Elon Musk pressuring him to censor “election misinformation” on X — formerly Twitter.
They advocated for Musk to put the pieces in place to block the dissemination of “election misinformation. “We are looking for clarity on the issue and strongly urge you to maintain robust measures to prevent further spread of election misinformation,” the lawmakers wrote. “The layoffs made in recent days on X’s election integrity team leave us with grave concerns about the likely impact on our constituents and our democracy. Musk seemingly confirmed in September that the company fired the team members, stating they were actually “undermining election integrity.
* CDC Ends COVID-19 Vaccination Cards.
* Trump Uses Loophole in Gag Order, Goes On Tirade Against Judge in NY Fraud Case.
* Disney and Netflix produced the most ‘LGBTQ’ films of any major studios in 2022 by far – TheBlaze.com
* More than 1 in 5 Latter-day Saint college students 22% say they are something other than heterosexual, according to a new survey from ‘FIRE’ the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression.
* Amazon starts advertisements on Prime Video, Skip Ads for an extra $2.99 per month.