* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* We Hold The Moral High Ground – Speak Out Boldly Against Unjustified War!
* Rep. Steve Scalise has been nominated by to be the next Speaker of the House beating Jim Jordan – Now to be decided in full floor vote.
* Trump Endorses Kari Lake at Senate Campaign Launch Event!
* Zimbabwe turns gold-backed digital token into payment method – CoinTelegraph.com
* Star witness Caroline Ellison says disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried instructed her to COMMIT CRIMES and MISLEAD LENDERS – Ramon Tomey, NaturalNews.com
* High costs still making consumers angry! – Wholesale Inflation Rose More Than Expected Last Month Producer prices rose at the fastest rate since April.
* Markets Tick Higher on Idea That Fed May Be Done Raising Rates – AP.
* Fed Rate Hikes May Finally Be Over Officials say market moves are starting to tame inflation by themselves.
* Incomes are falling in 17 states. Here’s where Americans are falling furthest behind – Aimee Picchi.
* Americans are feeling gloomy about the economy and their financial prospects, with more than half of the respondents to a recent CBS News poll say they’re struggling to pay the bills. The reasons for that pessimism are clear: Not only has inflation chewed into their paycheck, but many people are also earning less, with Census data showing that median household incomes dropped in one-third of US states last year.
* US median household income slipped 2.3% last year to $74,580 — the third consecutive year that incomes have waned. residents in only five states saw their incomes improve enough to be measurable.
* More seniors in poverty – Last year, the poverty rate for people over 65 surged to 14.1% in 2022, an increase of more than three percentage points.
* Central banks buy 77 tons of gold!