* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Today in History: October 16, Cuban missile crisis begins!
* October 1962 confrontation between the Soviet Union, Cuba and the United States
* The Cuban Missile Crisis, also known as the October Crisis in Cuba, or the Missile Scare, was a 13-day confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union, when American deployments of nuclear missiles in Italy and Turkey were matched by Soviet deployments of nuclear missiles in Cuba.
* FBI Warns of Domestic Threats Linked to Israel–Hamas War – ‘Lone actors’ may take inspiration from recent attacks on Israel to commit violence on American soil, FBI Director Christopher Wray – Bill Pan, TheEpochTimes.com
* Switzerland refuses to take sides in ever more divided world.
* Is The US On The Brink of a Civil War? – Will the 2024 election devolve into violence?
* Nearly 70% of active service members are overweight, report finds – Meghann Myers, Military Times.