* Guest: Randy Sutton, Retired Lt. Randy Sutton is a distinguished figure in the law enforcement community, having served for over 30 years, Founder of TheWoundedBlue.org
* Must Watch: Have You Seen The Film: The Wounded Blue (2019)?
* Documentary Lightning Digital Entertainment is proud to present the feature documentary “The Wounded Blue”, a film which tells the powerful stories of six Police Officers who inspired the creation of Lieutenant Randy Sutton’s The Wounded Blue Foundation.
* Wounded Blue’s Mission Is To Improve The Lives Of Injured And Disabled Law Enforcement Officers. Never Forgotten, Never Alone. The Wounded Blue helps injured law enforcement, past and present, to get the help they need.
* By working to de-stigmatize mental health within the law enforcement community through its Peer Advocate Support Program and community outreach, the Wounded Blue can ensure that you are never forgotten and never alone.
* Let’s Normalize Working Together To De-Stigmatize Mental Health And Help Guide The Law Enforcement Community.
* We provide assistance, intervention, education and counseling services to officers and their families who have experienced incidents that have disrupted their lives.
* Finally we discuss the rising threat to our law enforcement officers from not just the physical threats including the rising threat of terrorism but the emotional and psychological toll as well.