* Well, there’s no point mincing words: election night 2023 was an absolute bloodbath for Republicans across the country. Democrats prevailed in all three of the most anticipated states to watch: Ohio, Virginia and Kentucky. Yet each state holds a lesson for national Republicans next year. Hopefully the party learns those lessons before next year, when the stakes will be much higher – DailyCaller.com
* Democrats created a rising tide of blue victories that swept over two state legislatures, one governor’s mansion, a state supreme court, and a pair of ballot initiatives – TheEpochTimes.com
* The Pro-Life Cause Suffers Huge Losses in Ohio and in Several Elections – What Will Happen In 2024?
* Republicans lost ‘Bigly’ – Who or What is to Blame?
* Vivek Ramaswamy at 3rd GOP debate: ‘We’ve become a party of losers’ – Ramaswamy slams his party for losing the majority of major elections since 2018 – Yahoo.com