* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, Founder and Chairman of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation and the author of the book and DVD/CD lecture series “To Preserve the Nation.” In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Nuremberg trials: A Series of military tribunals after World War II, held 1945-1946, Started 78 Years Ago Today On November 20.
* “Analysis: Vaccinated people now make up a majority of covid deaths” – Washington Post.
* Colorado Judge Rules Jan. 6 an ‘Insurrection,’ Orders State Secretary to Put Trump on the Ballot – She ruled that Section 3 of the 14th Amendment was not meant to cover US presidents – Catherine Yang, TheEpochTimes.com
* Judge Denies Trump Request to Strike ‘Inflammatory’ Statements About Jan. 6 From Indictment!