* Koch brothers Charles and David endorsed Nikki Haley, giving her organizational muscle and financial advantage!
* Hunter Offers to Give Testimony in Public – The Republican chairman of the Oversight Committee quickly rejected the offer, saying Biden’s son must first provide testimony behind closed doors.
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Taxpayers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* Last week, North Korea announced the launch of its first spy satellite into orbit and now claims to have the capability to spy on the United States.
* A coalition of nearly 4,000 car dealerships signed an open letter to Biden, urging the administration to “tap the brakes” on its “unrealistic” electric vehicle mandate – By 2030, the administration aims to have 60% of new vehicle sales be EVs. Currently, only 7% of new vehicles sold are EVs – TheBlaze.com
* “Today’s current technology is not adequate to support the needs of the majority of our consumers,” – “Many of these challenges can and will be addressed by our manufacturers, but many of these challenges are outside of their control. Reliable charging networks, electric grid stability, sourcing of materials, and many other issues need time to resolve. And finally, many people just want to make their own choice about what vehicle is right for them.”