* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* Separate Tech and State – Ron Paul.
* a bill in Congress is called the “Free Speech Protection Act.” – Introduced by KY Sen. Rand Paul and OH Rep. Jim Jordan.
* This bill would make it a crime for any federal employee (or the employee of a federal contractor) to use his position to communicate with a social media company to interfere with any American’s exercise of First Amendment protected rights – Violators would face fines of at least $10,000 and even termination and a lifetime ban from working with the federal government.
* Is it possible to separate tech and state?
* Election Fraud: How Bad Is It? – William Jasper, TheNewAmerican.com
* Judicial Watch is suing states for failing to clean up their voter rolls as required by the National Voter Registration Act of 1993.
* We need to vote ‘Amish’!
* Dr. Frank recommends paper ballots, in-person voting, one-day voting, voter ID, clean voter rolls, punish fraud, abolish motor voter laws, abolish ballot drop boxes, and citizen monitoring of elections. Get your county sheriff, county clerk, and county commissioners on board, to officially validate your findings. Attend commissioner meetings and read the findings into the record on a regular basis. Invite multiple people to testify to keep the topic front and center.
* Jill Stein Launches Green Party Presidential Bid – TheNewAmerican.com
* House Speaker Acknowledges God’s Watchfulness Over America.
* Conscience, Learning to listen to, and follow the promptings, or conscience is an endeavor that is very much worth our efforts – Joel Skousen, WorldAffairsBrief.com
* Most promptings of conscience are about temporal things, such as getting up when your alarm sounds in the morning, not taking a second dessert or another helping of dressing, clearing the dishes after a meal prepared by your wife (instead of kicking back to read the newspaper), etc.
* Skousen said that the voice of conscience sounds like you talking. But there are always two other voices who want your attention–one from above (that would be God) and one from beneath (that would be Lucifer).
* The more you listen to, and follow the promptings of, conscience, the more light and understanding you will receive.