* Guest: Diego Rodriguez, FreedomMan.org (Unconstitutionally taken down by Criminal Gov.) – Pleaes Now Goto: FreedomMan.ws
* St. Luke’s. filed a lawsuit more than a year ago against Bundy, Rodriguez and entities, which includes People’s Rights Network and Freedom Man Press, LLC.
* Bundy was not present during the ten-day civil trial.
* Jury orders Bundy, associates to pay $52.5M in damages.
* Ammon Bundy still faces an ever-growing list of contempt-of-court charges – There is still a warrant out for Bundy’s arrest, with bail set at $250,000.
* Local authorities arrested Bundy for trespassing at the hospital when he was asked to leave the ambulance bay.
* Diego Rodriguez refutes these allegations, writing in an email, “this entire lawsuit is a slap in the face to everyone who cares about freedom and the Constitution, as our Constitutional right to Freedom of Speech and to just plain TELL THE TRUTH about how St. Luke’s participated in the wicked and evil kidnapping of my grandson, which they financially profited from.”