* Guest: Kyle Seraphin, federal whistleblower, former FBI Special Agent and USAF Veteran. USAF Combat Dive, and Pararescue Mexico/USAF Pararescue Paramedic.
* Seraphin describes himself as a husband and father first, an American citizen second, and a (now former) FBI Agent a distant third. His experiences in the military, law enforcement, and the private sector led him to starting a podcast – aptly named “The Kyle Seraphin Show.”
* Kyle attended the FBI Academy at Quantico (class 16-04) and was assigned to the Washington Field office in 2016.
* Seraphin is a practicing Catholic whose pro-life stance and belief in the Oath of Office led to refusing the Covid-19 jab!
* Kyle is “blowing the whistle” on the FBI’s misuse of resources to target parents protesting at school board meetings.
* His additional whistleblower activities included disclosing sexual misconduct by senior FBI management, abuse of the FBI’s 702 FISA authority.
* Several of the 51 former intelligence officials who signed a letter casting doubt on the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 presidential election are now pushing Congress to enhance the surveillance of Americans.