* Rep. Jeff Van Drew: Total Illegal Aliens That Entered US Under Joe Biden Now More than Population of New Jersey- the 11th Largest State! – Jim Hoft, TheGatewayPundit.com
* In a March 30 Instagram Live session, AOC claims that the disaster at the southwestern border is “not a border crisis.” Rather, “it’s an Imperialism crisis, it’s a climate crisis, it’s a trade crisis – FairUS.org
* AOC then took issue with the term “surge,” claiming that “anyone who’s using the term ‘surge’ around you, consciously, is trying to invoke a militaristic frame. And that’s a problem, because this is not a surge. These are children and they are not insurgents and we are not being invaded. Which, by the way, is a white supremacist philosophy. The idea that if an ‘other’ is coming in the population that this is an invasion of who we are.”
* FTC GUIDELINES FOR SM INFLUENCERS BEING PAID TO POST NARRATIVES AND PROMOTED DIALOGS CRIMES OF THE DEMOCRATIC LEFT: You Know who you are! – – Lance Migliaccio.
After a lengthy dialog with the FCC & FTC Lance has confirmed that in fact numerous laws are being broken by a large population of left wing SM Influencers. If it’s determined that the right is involved breaking the same laws they will be included in future reports.
* CBS News’ “Face the Nation” talking head floats the possibility of a ‘black swan event’ in 2024 – Joseph Mackinnon, TheBlaze.com
The wife of a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Air Force, suggested that “2024 may be the year of a black swan event. This is a national security event with high impact that’s very hard to predict.”
* Michael Flynn’s Rhode Island Hall of Fame Inclusion Prompts Resignations – NYT.
At least five board members resigned and said that Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser for President Trump, should not be recognized. At least five board members who oversee the Rhode Island Heritage Hall of Fame have resigned from the organization after Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser under Donald J. Trump, was chosen to be inducted in 2024.. In resignation letters seen by The New York Times and in interviews, the board members said that Mr. Flynn, who has embraced conspiracy theories and is a prominent election denier, should not be recognized by the organization. The hall of fame was founded in 1965 and recognizes people from Rhode Island ‘who made significant contributions’ or who came to prominence for work they did while they lived in the state.
* We Are About to See a Lot More of Melania Trump in 2024 – Time to ‘Leave Her Mark on History’ – WesternJournal.com