* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org, RonPaulInstitute.org
* US Launches Retaliatory Strikes In Middle East Following Drone Attack!
* Terrible Tragedies Continue In Unjust War – Former Rep. John Duncan, Jr.
* “Israel’s bombing campaign has been so massive, so extensive, that it has now gone far beyond anything that could possibly be justified under any concept of just war.”
“The US Senate has been bought and paid for by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which is a front organization. AIPAC should logically be registered as a foreign agent, a lobbying agent for foreign government.”
* ‘Black Hawk Down’ For Biden in the Red Sea – Daniel McAdams.
* Biden Says The US ‘Does Not Seek Conflict In The Middle East’ – Caitlin Johnstone.
* The US “has already openly admitted that it has no evidence Iran was behind the drone attack.” Yet the US is bombing dozens of Iranian and Shia militia targets.
“From Gaza to Iraq to Syria to Iran to Yemen, conflict in the middle east is the US empire’s bread and butter.
“The most murderous power structure on the planet continually paints itself as a poor little victim of any backlash against its abuses and as an innocent passive witness to the suffering it orchestrates, but nobody who’s involved in that many acts of violence has ever been interested in peace.”
* Ending The US Presence In the Middle East – Moon of Alabama.
* Heading For the ‘Texit’? – Ron Paul.
Texas responded by issuing a statement that “an invasion under Article I Section 10 Clause 3” of the US Constitution is underway, and that therefore Texas has the authority to defend and protect itself.
* Ron Paul asked during his 1988 presidential run: “At what point do open borders and mass illegal immigration into the US become an “invasion,” which would grant governors the authority – and obligation – to take action?”
* Many people estimate that more than six million illegal immigrants have crossed into the states during the three years of the Biden administration. That is two million each year, or 167,000 each month, or over 38,000 each week which is nearly 5500 a day.
Ron Paul drives home the point with these words, “Nullification through the “power of the purse” is an important tool given to Congress in the US Constitution and it could be easily exercised in this case.”
* The Feds Are Buying Our Emails! – Judge Andrew Napolitano.
* “Last week, Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., revealed that the National Security Agency has been buying huge caches of Americans’ text messages and emails from Big Tech and the FBI has been using this data to predict crime. Both of these undertakings are profoundly unconstitutional.”
* Napolitano reminds us what Edward Snowden revealed, “that since 2003, the NSA has captured not only the records of Americans held by third parties but also the records of every keystroke touched by every person in America and every telephone call transmitted over fiber-optic cable. That includes every email, text message and piece of data — even what was deleted.
* Get Ready for the Planting Season – LewRockwell.com
* The editors at Lew Rockwell (dot) com published a list of 15 books that remind us that Spring is right around the corner, and encourage us to get ready for the planting season.
If you live in Utah, where Sam and I live, you will want the books written by Caleb Warnock, because the soil in Utah is not conducive to healthy gardens.