* Guest: Panola County, TX Sheriff Cutter Clinton, I am an experienced Texas Lawman and want to serve you as Sheriff of our County.
* Trump rebuked for call to ‘terminate’ Constitution over 2020 election results – He made the claim over the weekend on his Truth Social media platform.
* “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote.
* Make Way for the Killer Robots: The Government Is Expanding Its Power to Kill – John and Nisha Whitehead.
* “In 1980, there were roughly 3,000 SWAT team-style raids in the US. By 2014, that number had grown to more than 80,000 SWAT team raids per year.” By now, the number probably exceeds 120,000 raids. Almost every community has a SWAT team nowadays.
* 82-Year-Old Black Woman in Valley City, AL Arrested Over Her Unpaid $77 Trash Bill – Martha Menefield was handcuffed, briefly taken to jail.
* What Is the Difference Between Criminal Law and Civil Law?
* Sensible Gun Logic (for The Choir) – Terry Sanderson.
* If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.
* The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
* Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you’d know it.
* The House Republican Conference voted Wednesday to continue including earmarks in spending bills, as the Tea Party era recedes further into the GOP’s rear-view mirror.